Brass of Sir Reginald de Cobham, who built the original Starborough Castle in 1342. It can can be found at the nearby church of St. Peter & St. Paul in Lingfield. This brass is on top of the tomb of Sir Reginald, the second Baron. It dates from 1403, and is shown in armour, with two sheilds with a marginal inscription let into the Purbeck Marble tomb.
His resting place is situated near his fathers, which can be found against the North Wall of the church.